• Please use your mobile to upload your prescription.
• Upload the file you've just captured via a desktop.
• Simply send the prescription to our email at email@example.com.
• Just enter your eye doctor's name with phone, fax, or email on our system.
If your prescription is more than 2 years old, but you don't have any noticeable changes to your vision, then you are still able to safely order replacement lenses from us.
However, we do want you to get the most from your lenses and vision - so would always recommend booking for an updated eye exam as soon as possible.
You do not need to show your Rx to order color lenses if you do
To buy contacts without prescription simply find your most recent box of contact lenses and on the side, you'll see your parameters displayed.
However, we always advise our customers to use a valid prescription when placing orders. This will ensure you get suitable lenses for your unique vision needs.
A valid prescription is given by a registered optician, ophthalmologist or eye doctor after an eye exam, which is necessary to determine the level of correction your eyes need. Your prescription should be no more than 2 years old when ordering contact lenses. You may send it to us through your customer account page or you can reply to your order confirmation email with the file. We will make the necessary check and ship your order within 8 business hours.
IMPORTANT: Do not return the lenses to us. We do not restock any contact lenses for hygienic reasons.
If you return contacts lenses, they will not be processed by the return team and will be discarded with no refund possible.
• Have an eye infection or inflammation (redness and swelling)
• Have an eye disease, eye injury or dryness that interferes with contact lens wear
• Have a systemic disease that may be affected by, or could impact, contact lens wear
• Have certain types of allergic conditions
• Are using certain medications, such as some eye medications Please consult with your doctor before trying contact lenses for the first time.
2. In order to not damage your contact lenses, only use only your fingertips to handle them. Never put on your eye a lens with sign of tear.
3. Only use contact lens solution to rinse the lenses.
4. Always remember to clean, rinse and disinfect your lenses with multipurpose solution after you remove them from your eyes. This will avoid discomfort and possibly infection.
5. To avoid discomfort, apply make-up only after putting your lenses on.
6. Always respect the the time of use: Monthly lenses can be used up to 30 days, daily lenses should be thrown out at the end of the day.
Additional info: Do not wear lenses while swimming or sleeping. It is not recommended to wear the lenses for more than 6 hours at a time.
Remove the lenses at the first sign of any discomfort or redness.
Consult a doctor at the first sign of any pain or infection.