Please wash your hand thoroughly before removing the lens from the packaging.
Rinse and dry your hand with a lint-free towel.
Check that the lens is not inside out:
put the lens on the tip of your finger and hold it up to the light
if the edges flare out, your lens is inside out
if the color and the pattern are blurry, your lens is inside out
if your lens is plate-shaped, your lens is inside out
With your hand, gently hold your upper eyelid with one finger so your eyelashes don't get in the way. Pull down your lower eyelid with your other fingers.
Move the colored lens steadily toward your eye. Apply the lens on your sclera (white part of the eye) and gently close your eyes to allow the lens to settle. Repeat for the other eye.
Don't forget to rinse and clean the case after inserting the lens in your eyes. If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, please reach out your eye doctor immediately.
Please make sure that your hands are clean and dry before removal.
Rinse and dry your hand with a lint-free towel.
Your lens should be centered before removing it.
Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid outwards. Gently slide the lens to the lower white part of your eye.
Smoothly squeeze the lens between your thumb and index finger and gently remove it.
Discard DAILY disposable contact lenses. If you use MONTHLY please make sure to clean and disinfect the lens before putting them back into their case with clean, new solution.
Depending on the country of destination and items you ordered, please allow 1-3 business days for your order to process.
For orders outside of the US shipping with DHL, an additional 1-3 business days are needed for delivery.
For orders to the US, an additional 4-10 business days are needed for delivery.
• Try using a mobile device to upload your prescription.
• Try using a desktop to upload you prescription.
• Feel free to send the prescription to our email at email@example.com
If your prescription is more than 2 years old, but you do not have any noticeable changes to your vision, then you are still able to safely order replacement lenses from us.
However, we want you to get the most from your lenses and vision - so we always recommend booking for an updated eye exam as soon as possible with your local optometrist.
Please upload your prescription only if you live in the US .
To buy contacts without prescription simply find your most recent box of contact lenses and on the side, you'll see your parameters displayed.
However, we always advise our customers to use a valid prescription when placing orders. This will ensure you get suitable lenses for your unique vision needs.
A valid prescription is given by a registered optician, ophthalmologist or eye doctor after an eye exam, which is necessary to determine the level of correction your eyes need. Your prescription should be no more than 2 years old when ordering contact lenses.
You may send your prescription to us through your customer account page or you can reply to your order confirmation email with the file.
IMPORTANT: Do not return the lenses to us. We do not restock any contact lenses for hygienic reasons.
If you received a wrong/defective item, please contact our customer support at
within 7 days of receiving the package with pictures clearly showing the issue so we may assist you.
If you can't prove the defect of the product with a picture, but you still have an issue with the product, please send us pictures the lenses cut in half. This process is for ensuring your safety, to prevent re-using problematic products.
After we check the defects and the process above, you may receive a replacement or a refund.
Otherwise, you cannot return contact lenses.
We will not accept any return of contact lenses for hygienic reasons.
All contact lenses are final sale and cannot be returned.
If you return contacts lenses, they will not be processed by the return team and will be discarded with no refund possible.
• Have an eye infection or inflammation (redness and swelling)
• Have an eye disease, eye injury or dryness that interferes with contact lens wear
• Have a systemic disease that may be affected by, or could impact, contact lens wear
• Have certain types of allergic conditions
• Are using certain medications, such as some eye medications Please consult with your doctor before trying contact lenses for the first time.
2. In order to not damage your contact lenses, only use your fingertips to handle them. Never put on a lens with sign of tear.
3. Only use contact lens solution to rinse the lenses. NEVER use water to clean, lubricate, nor store contacts.
4. Always remember to clean, rinse and disinfect your lenses with multipurpose solution after you remove them from your eyes. This will avoid discomfort and possibly infection.
5. To avoid discomfort, apply make-up only after putting your lenses on.
6. Always respect the the time of use: MONTHLY lenses can be used up to 30 days, DAILY lenses should be thrown out at the end of the day.
Additional info: Do not wear lenses while swimming, sleeping, or showering. It is not recommended to wear the lenses for more than 6 hours at a time.
Remove the lenses at the first sign of any discomfort or redness.
Consult a doctor at the first sign of any pain or infection.